Friday 21 April 2017

Here We Go!

Sunday sees the long awaited 11th running of The Firefighters Memorial Walk. Hopefully the weather will be similar to that of today (Friday) warm but overcast would be perfect. I have been away since Tuesday working so have not had much time to think, never mind prepare, for the event. I trained on Monday but apart from that have done nothing this week. If I am honest I wouldn't of done much more than strolled around Peel Marina just to keep the legs turning over. I hope, like me, you are looking forward to the event, during training on Saturdays we have a couple of times done really good mileage so walking 31 mile on Sunday should be a doddle .............. shouldn't it!

Good Luck to all that are waking whether it be to Bride or Ramsey.

See you Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment